2010/12/30

Thoughts on 2010

It's 00:28 right now. Today is the last year of 2010. I'm tired. And when I'm tired, I'm really emotional.

In 2010 I've lived in 4 different cities: Tokyo, Offenburg, Hamburg and my home town. A record I'll most probably will never be able to break.
Not that I want to. I

Ever since I've returned to Germany there hasn't been a day that I didn't miss Japan. And I realize that I start to forget some of our inside jokes. That I can't remember all shops in our Street in Shinjuku. It's like I'm starting to forget parts of one of the most precious memories in my life.

In 2010 I had to leave people and things behind that I never wanted to abandon. Friends. The Feeling of being treasured and accepted. A place that made me feel free.

I'd probably still be all stupid emo kid if Hamburg wasn't so... subarashii :D Great people, great place. My second Tokyo. Just 600km away from home.

Hope 2011 will be as interesting as 2010. Without moving around so much xD

My New Year's resolution? The same as always: Losing weight and being a better person. (never works though xD)

I'll soon make a decision about the future of this blog. I love blogging so much and I invested so much time in this blog.
But... if something you do is obviously a failure... shouldn't you accept that and stop it?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Veri, das is so schön geschrieben.. ;)

Anonymous said...

"Ever since I've returned to Germany there hasn't been a day that I didn't miss Japan. And I realize that I start to forget some of our inside jokes. That I can't remember all shops in our Street in Shinjuku. It's like I'm starting to forget parts of one of the most precious memories in my life."

Mir gehts da ganz ähnlich, DAS ist der Grund warrum ich versuche, fast jeden Tag an Japan zu denken und mich zu erinnern.

Ich finde nicht, dass du mit Bloggen aufhören solltest. Man hat zwar weniger Zeit, aber du schreibst oft so schöne und lustige Sachen. Gib das nicht auf! :)