2011/09/28

A nice place for growing up + recent gets

Yesterday my best friend from Japan left and of course... I cried at the Airport. I'm so baaad with Goodbyes, even though I should be kind of used to them by now.
However, we had a lot of fun in those five days.  Even though we hadn't seen each other in 1 1/2 years...things between us haven't changed. We went sightseeing in the region around my hometown and it opened my eyes a bit. This area is more beautiful than I could see, or more than I wanted to see and coming back here in my holidays always puts my soul at ease (sounds cheesy... I know xD). Or as my friend said: "This seems like a really good place for growing up, but you can definitly not stay here". My friend took around 500 photos (of basically everything...and she paparazzied me all the time xD) but she isn't really in for sharing pictures on the internet, so I wan't upload any!

Instead I got inspired to do my first "recent gets"-post by hyacinth dream :) I always enjoy this kind of posts from the people I follow on blogger, but I never did one myself, so here we gooooo! (sorry for the blurry pictures.... it's getting obvious that my digicam is almost 5 years old and has traveled all around the world)
 

I got another Kapibara-san plushy <3...

.....and funky flavoured  Kit Kat from my friend as a gift


I asked her to get me some books to study for the JLPT. I'll finally take level N4 in December. Some say it's to easyto even take it, but I want to take it easy this semester, so I'm following a teachers recommendation and start with N4.

super cute strawberry cookies. my friend bought those for my parents. Why are Japanese things always so cute?!?! I can't even... xD


I think it's the first time I buy clothes for fall on time... usually I start buying t-shirts in September, but this time I actually bought cardigans. sorry for the horrible picture. I got the striped one in Vancouver (it's cashmere baby) and the leo-print one at "Review" (I think it's the flashiest item I own xD).

art post cards by a canadian first nation artist I got in tofino and stationary stuff I got a super cute store on Granville Island (Vancouver)


close up because it's just tooo beautiful

Wah I miss my friend so much already. It was such a good thing to see her again. I hope I can visit her in Japan soon. She taught me to sing the Japanese Sailor Moon Opening song (xD) and it's stuck in my head now xD Aaaaand.... this girl has such a power to motivate me! Even though the last semester was horrible and I'll take it easy this semester, I'm finally looking forward to the things that are coming instead of being afraid and stressed. Ganbareee JLPT, ganbareeee Nihongo, ganbareeeee Muk, ganbareeee weight loss, ganbareeee writing, ganbareeeeee and so on.... (romance?! xD)

Going to meet Alex and Mio in Frankfurt on Sunday...can't wait <3

4 comments:

Mio said...

Die Bücher hab ich euch fürn N4, wollte den auch diesen Dezember machen, aber ich glaub nicht dass ich das hinkriege. =_=

Ich freu mich dich zu sehn!

Nise said...

Ohoho :D

Ich hab irgendwie vergessen welches Niveau ich angegeben habe XD Hast du schon eine Antwort zugeschickt bekommen?

und... Kapabara-san ;A; ♥

Pomelo said...

@Aimi: Ich freu mich auch schon total <3 und wegen dem JLPT...ganbareeee! Obwohl ich mir natürlich gut vorstellen kann, dass es schwer ist, dass alles neben nem komplett anderen und anspruchsvollen Studium zu schaffen...ich hab n großteil davon ja schon in der uni gelernt ;/

@Nise: haha du Ei :D Naja spätestens wenn diese Test Vouchers verschickt werden (ich glaub das passiert Mitte Oktober...hab auch noch nix gekriegt!), weißt dus wieder! Könnt mir aber vorstellen, dass du eventuell gleich den N3 machen willst :)

Roxi said...

Aaah ich will auch so ein Kapibara san ;; Ich darf nicht vergessen, mir nächstes Mal einen zu holen. So süß! x3